How To Book Kevin
Thank you for your interest in having Kevin for your next event!
There are 2 ways to get a quote and / or book Kevin…
A. Quote Form – 3 Easy Steps!
1. Fill Out Form Below – You can now save up to $125 or more by filling out the form below and instantly check Kevin’s availability and get an instant, no obligation price quote… (see below).
2. Decide – You then can decide from there if you would like to lock in your date or fill out form again for another quote. You can get multiple online quotes before deciding. If you are ready to book, you can click the box on the auto-quote that says “Book Online”. If you need more time, that is fine, too!
3. Return Your Quote e-mail – After you fill in the form and get your quote, you will receive an auto-e-mail with your quote. If/when you decide to lock in your date, you can let Kevin know by e-mail and he will e-mail the agreement to you. Please return that quote e-mail to lock your date in!
Please note – most schools shows do not require a deposit…so it is likely a deposit will not be needed to lock in your date.
B. Phone / e-mail
Phone / email – You can call also call Kevin direct at (716) 472-7700 to discuss your event and he can discuss dates, price quotes, and even book your event over the phone, then confirm through e-mail. You can also e-mail questions anytime as well!
Quick & Easy! – For your convenience, the entire process can be done online in a couple of minutes, from checking availability to locking in your date, all with in a few clicks! In most cases, the quote is correct, however, some quotes may be off depending on a few factors. There is usually a discount for booking direct online using the form below – you can now save up to $125 or more when booking direct using the online form!
Enter Your Event Date & Information Below
More Information on Booking Kevin
- The above information is just for availability and price quote. It does not lock in your date until you agree with the details through e-mail and then Kevin responds to confirm that he is available and that the quote is accurate. The date then can be locked in over e-mail.
- To contact Kevin directly, please call or e-mail anytime.
(716) 472-7700 or email@example.com
- You will still receive the online discount if you contact Kevin directly through phone or e-mail with questions pertaining to his show, booking, etc!
- You don’t have to have your exact date yet to fill out information for a quote! That can be adjusted later if needed.
- Not all details are needed at the time of booking! You don’t have to decide the type of program you will want at this time.
- To make it easier, almost all shows are the same price (except for personalize programs) – so you don’t need to know which program you want at this time.
Once the show is booked….
- Choose a Program – Choose the program you want or Kevin can help you choose a program based on what you are looking for. Click on SHOW MENU for your show options.
- Choose Your Location of Show – Auditorium, Gymnasium, Lunch Room, Outside – or other not listed.
Because of his new light show, Kevin prefers an auditorium or a place where it can be reasonably dark for viewing of video screen and light show
- Show Dates & Times – Once a show date is decided, start time is the next decision. Kevin show runs about 45 – 55 minutes, if more time is need please let Kevin know. Extra time may raise the price slightly depending on the situation.
- Number of Students – There is no limit to the number of students attending a show, however, the number of students may effect the price. Some schools do back-to-back shows if the number of students start approaching 500 or more or if all students can’t fit in the area for the show… Kevin often offers a discount for the second show for back-to-back shows.
- Load In & Load Out – It usually takes Kevin about 2 hours prior to load in and setup and ensure he will be ready to start on time. It usually takes about one hour to break down and load out. This can vary slightly depending on each school. Kevin usually needs a flat-bed cart if at all possible.
- Power – Kevin uses regular wall power and it possible, he needs to within 50 feet of the power source.
- Flat-bed Cart – Most all schools have some sort of flat-bed cart they use to move things. If possible, Kevin would appreciate being able to use it to load equipment in and out quicker. If this is an issue, please let Kevin know.
- Nothing Additional Needed – For all shows, Kevin brings his own PA, Lights, Video Screen, Props, etc… he brings everything he needs to put on his award-winning show! He does not need a stage but he’s happy to use one if it’s available.
- Flexible! – Kevin will work you day of to make sure all goes smooth. He understands that things do change and he will do all he can to work with you to fit in your schedule and will do all he can to help make your event a big success.